FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

*** BMW Car Club GB website - see https://bmwcarclubgb.uk/ ***

*** Looking to buy or sell? ~ Checkout our BMW Car Club GB classifieds ***

How many ladies on here?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How many ladies on here?
    Posted: 16 Aug 2011 at 1:09am
As there has been no movement on this section for along time I am interested to see how many ladies are actually using the forum?

It would be nice to set up some ladies chat!

So im Issy the Scottish region chair and I drive an E46 M3 and a 120d coupe. Big smile

Anyone else?
Sponsored Links
BMW Car Club Forum Homepage

issy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2011 at 12:16am
Just me then!!!!! Cry
Webdunk View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Webdunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2011 at 11:15am
Whaurs ra burds?
safe1 View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member
BMWCC Club President

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote safe1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2011 at 5:27pm
Servicing ALL your Needs--AND washing and Ironing ALL yer White "n" Blues+++++++++++++ Confused
Gofastsafe
Nic Ward View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nic Ward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2011 at 10:02pm
Only just seen this Smile

I guess I am one of those lady things. I have a husband who thinks I'm a little crazy. I'm on here because I am passionate about BMWs and driving. I don't care where I drive as long as I'm driving. My job allows me to do about 500 miles a week - to me that's a perk. I still have a lot of driving instruction and about to go through the ROSPA sytem. I also love driving where you can't get nicked - ie on the track Tongue!! Next track day in a week at Lydden Hill in my new 1M  Coupe.
safe1 View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member
BMWCC Club President

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote safe1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2011 at 6:02pm
Hi Nic---- Big smile Welcome to the topic.Sounds like you have a great time with your weekly milage, and about to suffer so much, in having to show that 1M Coupe who,s Boss Wink.

Great news regarding your ROSPA course, IF only many more drivers wanted to improve their skills-- our roads would be a "Safer"-place.Well done.
Gofastsafe
Nic Ward View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nic Ward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2011 at 11:20pm
Thanks Safe1 - the 1M is definitely the Boss. Maybe that's why I miss my M3 (??Smile). The 1M is a tail happy little beast which I know you would love. It does behave differently on the track though - my best best track session ever was the last one I did at Lydden Hill a few weeks ago with the traction control off. My problem still is understanding why it was so different ?? I would never have the traction control off on the road. My lack of understanding does annoy me!
The next bit of excitement is that sometime soon I'm going to get to drive round the Top Gear track Big smile!
MNolan View Drop Down
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MNolan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2012 at 10:41am
Hi Issy Im Marie and i drive a Z4. I am the southeast chair person. I do use the forum when i get time and when my husband isnt on it! Smile 
Marie

I_MNL View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I_MNL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2012 at 9:54pm
Hello

It seems it's my first post here...
I used to frequent the BMW board and before that the BMW forum. My nick name is the same, so whoever remembers meWink

And I do love cars and driving... just popped back from a short journey to Birmingham (from Welwyn..)
NeRo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeRo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2012 at 11:38am
Originally posted by I_MNL I_MNL wrote:

I used to frequent the BMW board and before that the BMW forum. My nick name is the same, so whoever remembers meWink

Blue  E36 316, LHD Greek plates. Your signature was/is - "And my name is Marie-Noelle , or nick name MNL"

Your ears must have been burning - we were speaking about Crail Track Days the other day and your name came up in the conversation Wink

I_MNL View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I_MNL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2012 at 6:19pm
Oh Neil, nice to see that I haven't been forgotten Wink I missed you guys and girls...
See that your Z3 goes strong and you have some very nice photos of it Smile

And for my welcome back gift...guess what I spotted today! Clap
A semi-camouglaged 3-series F20 in Hertfordshire! Black, red leather, sport trim, 61 plate. Took some photos and emailed them to BMW Car Club for the magazine; maybe we see them at an issue, if no-one else had captured them before...

So, see you at some point...
Am going to the Welsh weekend in May.

Marie-Noëlle

PS. The 316 is with Mum and Dad, still strong: it's got now 280,000+ km on the clock.
And the name is Marie-Noëlle or nick name MNL! NOT Marie or Noëlle alone

Citizen of Earth...Explorer of Life!
IHunter View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IHunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 7:43pm
HI there, I'm new to the BMW car club, it's good to know that there are more women out there who share a love of BMW's ;)
Nic Ward View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nic Ward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2012 at 1:10pm
What have you got then? Lets have the low down Smile

And welcome as well !
IHunter View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IHunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2012 at 6:31pm
I bought a Z4 last summer, and hoping that the weather will be good this year!

I_MNL View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I_MNL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2012 at 9:17pm
So, who's coming for the Welsh weekend on 12-13 May? Smile
And from how far?!?

I_MNL View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I_MNL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2020 at 6:40pm
I am back!!!
I'lll drive you mad on and out of the track...

bmwcarclubinsurance View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmwcarclubinsurance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2020 at 8:47am
Hello!! Hug

Carlie @ BMWCC Insurance
BMW Car Club Insurance
0330 123 0197 - bmwcarclubinsurance.co.uk
BMW Car Club GB are an Introducer Appointed Representative (IAR) of A-Plan Holdings.
Jayne M E View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jayne M E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2021 at 2:25pm
Hey there Big smile

Just joined your club + forum Clap

Hope to meet some of you out on local runs

I'm based in Holmfirth, West Yorkshire

Have owned this M3 e92 for just over a year now Heart

Happy motoring x 

M3 e92 2013 DCT Silverstone Blue
 Post Reply Post Reply