FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

*** BMW Car Club GB website - see https://bmwcarclubgb.uk/ ***

*** Looking to buy or sell? ~ Checkout our BMW Car Club GB classifieds ***

ALPINA Meet 9th June 19 MK8 0PX

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ALPINA Meet 9th June 19 MK8 0PX
    Posted: 21 Apr 2019 at 9:37pm
We have arranged a meet for ALPINA owners ( other BMW Cars are welcome) with the owner of Simply Good Coffee shop Grange Farm Milton Keynes MK8 0PX

There is adequate car parking opposite

Time 10.00 until 1600 hrs or longer

Date Sunday 9th June 2019

Owner Alan Dewick

Edited by Norrie - 22 Apr 2019 at 8:34am
n
Sponsored Links
BMW Car Club Forum Homepage

Norrie View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2019 at 11:08am
Reminder, thanks to those who have confirmed attendance on social media.
n
Norrie View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2019 at 10:24am
Wow great turn out of ALPINA cars for the first ever Milton Keynes meet. I just shows if the right interest people will to travel, Brighton, Horsham, Guildford, Leicester, London, St Neots, Northampton, Great Dunmow & MK locals attended.

The first opportunity to see a new B5 Touring, the fastest estate car in the world at 608 bhp and 800 Nm torque with top speed of 205 mph. Beating any other BMW ex factory!
The E39 B 10 with 234K miles on it and another discovery of a E30 C2 2.7 from a new member from Gt Dunmow.
New to the Club a Canadian gent and his two sons, first ever meet in the D3 bi turbo.
Others cars included B6S, B7, XD3, D3 BT, Roadster S, D4 so good mix.

Many thanks to Alan Dewick & Shelly at the Simply Good Coffee shop for the venue, great food and drink and to those would travelled to attend and also to Darren Teagles who came on a peddle cycle, a detour to see the cars.

Great day    
n
Office View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Office Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2019 at 10:58am
Glad to hear all went well, please feel free to send in a write up and images for Straight Six Smile
BMWCCHQ
Norrie View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2019 at 11:55am
I have asked Alan Dewick who took the photographs and is the owner of the Simply Good Coffee shop to email me the pictures. I would be happy to forward them to the Club and if you think they are suitable, I would be pleased to write an article for consideration.
n
Norrie View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2019 at 12:59pm
Hello Office - he has forwarded them via Whats App how do I get them to you in that format?
n
Office View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Office Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2019 at 4:35pm
Hi Norman, if you can save them and email them to alex@bmwcarclubgb.co.uk that would be great, please feel free to write up an article :)
BMWCCHQ
Norrie View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2019 at 3:58pm
Article and pictures submitted, told it will appear in August mag.
n
Norrie View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 10:31am
Wow, I was amazed to hear from an ALPINA owner who was at the factory last week that Andreas Bovenseipen had meet him and mentioned this meet in Milton Keynes. Crazy.
n
 Post Reply Post Reply