FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

*** BMW Car Club GB website - see https://bmwcarclubgb.uk/ ***

*** Looking to buy or sell? ~ Checkout our BMW Car Club GB classifieds ***

Highland Fling 2019 - Event Date: 11 Oct 2019 - 14 Oct 2019

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: Highland Fling 2019
    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 at 10:31pm

THE WAIT IS OVER!

The Scottish Region is proud to present the return of the HIGHLAND FLING in 2019.......

Following the huge success of the Highland Fling in 2015 & 2017 we have once again secured a fantastic package in the Highlands of Scotland to bring you the Highland Fling 2019. Once again we have booked out the whole hotel and we would like to invite members to come up and join us.

DETAILS

Date – 11th – 14th October 2019

Included in the package is 3 nights dinner B&B with a buffet on Friday night, a Cèilidh on the Saturday night after dinner. (Kilts are optional but fun is guaranteed!) The team are busy getting our heads together to plan the weekend and looking at routes for both the Saturday and Sunday drives with plenty places of interest. However should you prefer to do your own thing you are free to spend the weekend as you wish. There will be plenty local knowledge to advise you on where to go if required.

PRICE

3 nights Diner B&B - £119 per person (2 sharing a room)

3 nights Diner B&B - £119 single room (limited availability) / £164 single supplement in a double room

Additional nights will be available on arrangement with the hotel.

BOOKING

Interested? Please email bmwccscottishregion@gmail.com with your name, membership number and contact number, then you will be sent the details of the hotel and full instructions on how to book.

Bookings should be made direct to the hotel using the code you will be sent and given the excellent deal we have secured full payment will be required at the time of booking which will be non-refundable.

IMPORTANT

Please do not attempt to contact the hotel direct without sending an email to me first as you will require the special pre-arranged booking code to secure your place.

Remember

In previous years this event sold out very quickly and as there has already been a lot of interest in it already I expect the same this year so don’t delay to send the requested information detailed above by email. I will respond in the order that emails are received then it’s down to you to follow the instructions to secure your place.

Please feel free to ask any questions in this thread.

Issy

Scottish Region Chairperson

Sponsored Links
BMW Car Club Forum Homepage

garyw 35 View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garyw 35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2019 at 10:45pm
Email sent
Neil_E92 View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil_E92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2019 at 4:57pm
Email sent
issy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2019 at 7:17pm
To be clear to anyone reading this thread. Please make sure you follow these instructions and you must have a valid membership otherwise you risk missing out!!!

Edited by issy - 01 Apr 2019 at 7:17pm
George K View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote George K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2019 at 8:21pm
E mail sent.
issy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2019 at 10:09pm
All emails replied too. This is selling out fast! Shocked
Do not delay once you get the booking instructions from me and remember to let me know once you are booked!!Tongue

Edited by issy - 01 Apr 2019 at 11:17pm
issy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2019 at 7:18pm
Anyone who has emailed me now has a reply! Tongue
issy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2019 at 9:28pm
Just been on the phone to the hotel. Not even been on here 48 hours yet and there are 23 rooms booked and paid for! Great effort! Clap
There are only a few double rooms left so if you have an email and want one do not delay to make the call!Wink
Big Dave View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2019 at 7:04pm
Issy can you pm me code details please
Big Dave
issy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2019 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by Big Dave Big Dave wrote:

Issy can you pm me code details please
Big Dave

Sorry Dave this is being done by email. Please read the instructions in the original post and send me your details by email. 
Thanks
Issy

Mrandmrsbmw View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrandmrsbmw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2019 at 2:31am
Email sent
issy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2019 at 12:08pm
All emails have been replied to with the booking instructions. Please book asap as there are only a few rooms left and remember to let me know when you are booked.
issy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2019 at 9:14am
Please if you have booked a room and not let me know send an email to me today to confirm your attendance.
If you have the email but not booked the hotel yet can I ask you to book today as I will not be holding a room for you any longer than today so you risk not getting a room. 
Thanks
Issy 
issy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2019 at 7:20pm
Last few rooms left

I can confirm that 30 of the 36 rooms have been booked and paid for so if you want one of the 6 remaining rooms do not delay to send me your email!!Clap

Edited by issy - 08 Apr 2019 at 7:21pm
issy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 8:45pm
update, there are just 2 rooms left if anyone is interested follow the instructions in the OP! 
issy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2019 at 3:02pm
Not long to go and hope everyone is looking forward to it! See you all soon Thumbs UpThumbs Up
richardh53 View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richardh53 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 4:24pm
Hi Issy

Looking forward to it - can you order a bit of sunshine please?
E85 Z4 3.0 Roadster
XC60 D5 AWD R Design Polestar
issy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2019 at 9:36am
Originally posted by richardh53 richardh53 wrote:

Hi Issy

Looking forward to it - can you order a bit of sunshine please?

Not sure I can quite promise that but can promise a good weekend! Look forward to meeting you. LOL

Edited by issy - 07 Oct 2019 at 9:37am
richardh53 View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richardh53 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 9:18am
Hi Issy

I'd just like to thank you for a great weekend, Janet & myself thoroughly enjoyed it. We arrived back home yesterday (Friday) after a few more days in Scotland and an overnight stop in Ambleside - round trip of 1507 miles.

Once again thanks and please send our regards to Garry & Steve - hope to see you at the next 'Fling'

Richard
E85 Z4 3.0 Roadster
XC60 D5 AWD R Design Polestar
 Post Reply Post Reply