FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

*** BMW Car Club GB website - see https://bmwcarclubgb.uk/ ***

*** Looking to buy or sell? ~ Checkout our BMW Car Club GB classifieds ***

Beds / Cambs pub meet photo thread

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MHunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Beds / Cambs pub meet photo thread
    Posted: 08 Jul 2014 at 5:27pm
These pub meetings have gained a nice traction over the last couple of years, and I have resolved to do a better job at sharing pictures.  Here are the ones from June.  It would be great if more members could join us on the 4th Tuesday of each month.

Here's an older one:

Sponsored Links
BMW Car Club Forum Homepage

MHunt View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MHunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2014 at 12:05pm
Despite a chilly evening, and the post Bank Holiday blues, we had some interesting cars last night (allbeit mostly in similar colours!)  The highlight was a very nice E28 M535i arriving late in the evening - we lobbied Rob, the owner, to refit the metric alloys (!)

MHunt View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MHunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2014 at 8:46am
Here are the photos from this week - our last meeting before we pause for the winter.  A couple of people lobbied me that meetings should carry on in the winter months - in the end we decided against this but can reconsider next year.  As a compromise I agreed to schedule a Christmas meal which we will have at our usual venue - one Tuesday in December - probably the 9th.  I'll email details nearer the time.

A decent M Power showing:

Some latecomers:

And a late arriving Merc SEC - from our old friend Tim.  It's a real shame we couldnt picture this car in the light - as it is a true 80s classic:
MHunt View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MHunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2015 at 6:19pm

A great first pub meet of the year last week, well attended, some great cars and interesting people.  For me, this is the best part of club life - enjoying the weather, cars and conversation.

20150428_191202 by MattH3764, on Flickr

20150428_191237 by MattH3764, on Flickr

20150428_195139 by MattH3764, on Flickr

20150428_195252 by MattH3764, on Flickr

20150428_195602 by MattH3764, on Flickr

MHunt View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MHunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2015 at 10:34pm
More good weather and interesting cars.  We spent the whole evening outdoors enjoying the cars and conversation - thanks to everyone who came to one of our best attended meetings.

MHunt View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MHunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2015 at 6:08pm
a few more, including a guest appearance from Tony and Jackie's new Bentley Turbo R.  I'm very jealous.

MHunt View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MHunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2015 at 10:07pm
And so the summer came to a close last Tuesday in Barrington....but one of our most enjoyable meet-ups - we had a new member, Dave, with a fantastic F10 M5 and - whilst we normally enjoy the evening sun and the cars - this time we enjoyed a nice meal in the warmth of the pub.  Here's a photo of some cars in the dark - look closely and you'll even see a non BMW.....

MHunt View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MHunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2016 at 5:19pm
A great, but cold first meeting of the year last week.  Don't be fooled by the sun - it was freezing !

MHunt View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MHunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2016 at 2:19pm
A few more from this years meetings.  Weather was a mixed bag early on, but we had a heatwave in August and our record turnout in September.  Another good year !

I've also lobbed one in from the Little Gransden Airshow
MHunt View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MHunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2017 at 8:11am
we've now dragged ourselves in to the modern age and do all this on facebook...

Post Reply Post Reply