FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

*** BMW Car Club GB website - see https://bmwcarclubgb.uk/ ***

*** Looking to buy or sell? ~ Checkout our BMW Car Club GB classifieds ***

me..........and a trailer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ian Arthur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: me..........and a trailer
    Posted: 26 Nov 2009 at 9:50am
im runnning around the area alot at the moment with either my car and a trailer or a class two truck with a crane on it,should any one need any cars lifting out fields or moving etc,just drop me a PM
Sponsored Links
BMW Car Club Forum Homepage

dteagles View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dteagles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2009 at 9:54am
Originally posted by Ian Arthur Ian Arthur wrote:

im runnning around the area alot at the moment with either my car and a trailer or a class two truck with a crane on it,should any one need any cars lifting out fields or moving etc,just drop me a PM

Ian,
I'll bear it in mind, although I don't currently plan on parking in any fields!

Cheers,
Darren.

Think about what you can do for the club, not what it can do for you...
Bern View Drop Down
Region Chair
Region Chair
Central Region Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bern Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2009 at 10:57am
Ian
Dont know if you can help, but, i need to move a 740iL from beside my house (but behind double gate) to in front of the house and raised up so that bits can be removed prior to removal to the breakers.
At the moment, i cannot get the engine to turn over fast enough to start it to do its final journey!
Drive a BMW and you will have a smile on your face every time (and- drive twice as far as you need to !!)
Steph View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2009 at 1:05pm
Hmmm sure i can find you some cars to shift to keep you busy Ian, plenty in the barn!

Seriously though, may need to take you up on that offer at some point, will let you know, when i know when.

Stephanie King
Central Region Secretary

https://www.facebook.comgroups/BMWCCCentralRegion
Ian Arthur View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ian Arthur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 11:26am
bern,yes i cant see why not,but surly a car and a tow rope can do this?im happy to pop up saturday if you like,does it just have a flat battery?

how  long do you need it in the air for? and how high?
Bern View Drop Down
Region Chair
Region Chair
Central Region Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bern Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 3:29pm
Thanks Ian for your help and support today in moving my 740il and removing the st st exhaust.
Just need to remove some more parts before calling the recycling people to come and take it away
Drive a BMW and you will have a smile on your face every time (and- drive twice as far as you need to !!)
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ian Arthur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 5:08pm
no problems at all,it seemed a real shame to let that engine go,it sounded perfect!,
i must admit on the way home i was thinking e30 v8 cabby,then the "can i be bothered" factor came into it,and the answer was simple,no
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ian Arthur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 12:34am
tomorrow wether depending trip is,coventry-manchester-empty
then MK to luton-empty,
if any one needs something done short notice let me know
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ian Arthur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 6:08pm

just to let all know,the lorry is out of tax as of the end of the year,i mean day,so it will only be me and my trailer.

Cabrio View Drop Down
Register Chair
Register Chair

E30 Register & Competition Secretary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabrio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 6:10pm
Ian - I will bear it in mind - do we have carclub rates ;-)
E30 Register joint coordinator - Competition Secretary - Contact name Neil for PM and Email - cabrio_e30@yahoo.co.uk - be aware addicted to E numbers
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ian Arthur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 2:51pm
lol yes club rates,ask any one wo used me so fair,but my coffe/tea usage has increased,the truck will get retax in the near future but at the moment 250 quid is something i dont have spare!
Cabrio View Drop Down
Register Chair
Register Chair

E30 Register & Competition Secretary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabrio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 7:03pm
Does it have to be plated - as thats not cheap
E30 Register joint coordinator - Competition Secretary - Contact name Neil for PM and Email - cabrio_e30@yahoo.co.uk - be aware addicted to E numbers
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ian Arthur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 1:08pm
its a merc,.nothing cheap on it,the crane needs servicing aswell,joy of joys,lol
 Post Reply Post Reply