Join the Club
Forum Home Forum Home > General Club Forum > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

*** BMW Car Club GB website - see https://bmwcarclubgb.uk/ ***

*** Looking to buy or sell? ~ Checkout our BMW Car Club GB classifieds ***

New Forum members introduce yourself here

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 36>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mick_n3 View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mick_n3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Forum members introduce yourself here
    Posted: 05 Sep 2006 at 4:09pm

Welcome to the BMW Car Club Forum.

This post is for New Forum members introduce themselves;

If you wish post a picture of you/your car and a brief description (please follow forum guidelines re posting pictures).

Note, that this thread is for introductions only - if you want to discuss a new members car in more detail, please start a new thread.

Edited by NeRo - 08 Sep 2006 at 10:31am
Sponsored Links
BMW Car Club Forum Homepage

davidoli View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote davidoli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2006 at 10:23pm
Hi my name is David . I like cuddles best !

I currently own an E34 M5 3.8 , a E34 M5 3.8 LE ( 11/50 ) , a E21 320 Baur convertible and my wife has a E46 323i Se .

This all started after we bought a P reg Z3 1.9 !

IMG]http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k242/davidoli/jun06M5E34.jpg[/IMG]

davidoli View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidoli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2006 at 10:25pm
Mustn't forget this one !

Edited by NeRo - 08 Sep 2006 at 10:30am
Bern View Drop Down
Region Chair
Region Chair
Central Region Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bern Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2006 at 3:15pm
This is only my second year of membership of BMWCC, as i was very cautious about joining after the demise of the Drivers Club.

Took me a long time to join the club, and even longer to join the forum !,but, looking back, i wish i had joined earlier.

My main interest is in the 7 Series of which i have two E32's (and am involved in the 7SeriesRegister),but also run an E39. I also have a E30 2 door which regretfully i cant drive now due to a mobility problem stopping me driving manual cars.

I have been organising a Midland monthly pub meet for the past five months now, which is now starting to have regular attendees (thanks to everyone who has attended) and look forward to meeting more members in the future.

(PS - although i was only a spectator, i thoroughly enjoyed the Silverstone event on 25th Sept. Many thanks to the organisors)
Drive a BMW and you will have a smile on your face every time (and- drive twice as far as you need to !!)
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2006 at 9:40pm

G'day all,

It's taken me a while to get my act together and get myself on the forum.

I'm a relative new comer to Bimmers but I'm making up for it with enthusiasm. I'm not a particularly car techie person, being limited to checking the oil and filling my washer bottle so you will have to excuse any stupid questions as they arise.

Here's my baby (the one in blue.). It's a 2002 330d which I've had for about 6 months and I love it. Before that was a 98 model 318i. I’ll try and get the photo in and working. My other "baby" is a real Bimmer Boy in the making

Looking forward to getting involved.

Edited by NeRo - 10 Oct 2006 at 10:03pm
Steve View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
North West Regional Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2006 at 11:04am
Welcome to the forum Bern and Keith. Hope to meet  you both in person at an event sometime, Donnington maybe?
Cheers  Steve.
1998 E36 318is saloon.      1989 E30 318i coupe.       2000 E39 520i Touring
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2006 at 12:46pm

I will be at Donnington to break my car show virginity. I'm not entirely sure what is going to be there but I'm really looking forward to it.

See you there.

davidoli View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidoli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2006 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by Steve Steve wrote:

Welcome to the forum Bern and Keith. Hope to meet  you both in person at an event sometime, Donnington maybe?
Cheers  Steve.

Are you not looking forward to meeting me then Steve ?

Was it the picture or the mention of liking cuddles that put you off ?
Steve View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2006 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by davidoli davidoli wrote:

Are you not looking forward to meeting me then Steve ?

Was it the picture or the mention of liking cuddles that put you off ?
Sorry David, no disrespect meant. The other posts are new so flagged up in my Outlook Express hence the reply whereas yours has been post some time so didn't register.

Of course I would love to meet someone with such a lovely smile, Ahem sorry I mean lovely M5

seriously if you are at Donnington I'll try to say hello.
Cheers  Steve.
davidoli View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidoli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2006 at 3:02pm
I'll be at Donnington and look forward to meeting you there !

Regards , David
Bern View Drop Down
Region Chair
Region Chair
Central Region Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bern Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2006 at 7:57pm
I'm booked for Donnington with fellow 7 Series owners in the secure car park. Come and have a look how other BM owners drive in luxury !!!
I will be on crutches or in a wheelchair, so will be easy to spot !
Drive a BMW and you will have a smile on your face every time (and- drive twice as far as you need to !!)
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2006 at 7:25pm
Hi all Scott from Glasgow E36 328ise 1997

Edited by Scott - 18 Oct 2006 at 7:26pm
mick_n3 View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mick_n3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2006 at 7:27pm
Welcome
That's a clean looking E36

Mick
NeRo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeRo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2006 at 8:31pm
Welcome Scott - check out http://www.bmwccscotland.co.uk/ for info on and what's going on in Scotland

Steve View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2006 at 1:01pm
Welcome to the forum Scott. Very nice car.  E36's always look good in black. Make sure you get to some of the meets as you have a great bunch of lads up your neck of the woods. Very keen and knowledgable  BMW people and very helpful.
Cheers steve.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2006 at 12:22pm
Hi my names Joe and I thought I had better introduce myself, I have been anavid Beema Fan for many years now and my current car is a convertable E30 320i which I love, hope to see some of you at the shows in the future, take care Joe Pih.
PeteC View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeteC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2006 at 11:11pm
Hello all,
I'm Pete. I've had BMW's for a number of years. Currently my wife Karen has an E36 320 Coupe and I have an E36 M3 Evo convertable, both of which are in regular use.
Steve View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2006 at 7:25am
Hi Pete,Welcome to the forum to you both.
Don't forget to post some pics of the cars.

Cheers  Steve.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2006 at 8:09pm
Hi all, this is Mike - a new forum member, and a fairly recent new member of the car club also.  Only got to one event this year - Cholmondley castle in the north west, but hope to do more in future.  I've previously driven a 318 convertible, then had an X5 3.0i for a year before going back to a convertible - this time a '05 330Ci SMG, which is a great car....
imghttp://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o175/802490320/DSC01930.jpgimg
imghttp://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o175/802490320/DSC01932.jpgimg
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2006 at 8:12pm
this time with photo's uploaded correctly - hopefully!
Paul View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2006 at 8:35pm
Nice car Mike and with my fave wheels on - looks the mutts!

Paul
2001 E46 320Ci convertible
Steve View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2006 at 9:42pm
Welcome to the forum Mike. Very nice car.
 You say you were at Cholmondley Castle in the summer so I assume you are in the North West area. I was there all day on the club stand. Hope you enjoyed the day and perhaps we will see you at some of next years events.
Cheers  Steve.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2007 at 6:46pm
Hello, I'm Peter.

I hail from the Teesside area and I drive a pre-facelift 528i. Mrs Peter has an E36 318ti Sport.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2007 at 8:11pm
Hi All,

Not really new to the forum, long time reader small time poster, as they say.

Thought it a good idea to introduce myself as can't remember if I did first time around!!

My name is Richard but Brad which is a nickname I am happy with, I drive a standard 525dse tourer, (hence Brad525) and the wife has a Mini One which I got her when she passed her test and is all BRG just like mine! (sorry no pic).

I mess about with a 645ci (xmas pressy)

And have a back seat passenger -  Charlie !!

and can be found around the Portsmouth area (The picture at the top is on Portsdown Hill, for those who know the area)

Looking forward to meeting other BMW fans

Safe driving

Richard
Paul View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2007 at 9:39am
Welcome guys - nice cars!

Paul
2001 E46 320Ci convertible
sjd530d View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjd530d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2007 at 10:02am
Hi all,

Can't believe I've missed this thread

Anyway, been a club member (this time round) for nigh on 3 years now. Although was a member years ago but drifted away but not from BMW.

I now drive a silver E39 530d sport saloon. That replaced my previous BMW, a 330d which I purchased new back in 2000 when all the Jenson Button speeding hype was on so it was a really 'cool' car to get at the time, etc. given the motoring press were drooling! Problem was is was manual and thanks to a back injury I needed to make the switch to auto. I did even write a couple of pieces in the club mag. (then called the journal iirc) about it. Before that was an E36 318i which I made a few minor mod's too and again wrote about it. I also co-owned a ZM Coupe for a while with my father. (he is now on his 3rd MINI - Cooper, followed by MCS which he tweaked a bit, now the latest version of the Cooper)

Hopefully I'll be able to contribute to the forum when possible. I am a bit of a forum hound so some might know me from bmwland, bmw car, bmw5 or 5driver.

SJD
BJ View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2007 at 11:36am
Sid530d. Welcome back.We certainly need your input.
Z3-3litre-RAFINIERTE KRAFT
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2007 at 7:47pm
Hi All!
  Im Dan,from deepest,darkest Cornwall. Have owned many beemers over the years. Mostly 5er (e28/e34) also quite a few 3's (e21/e30). Currently narrowed it down to one an e34 M5 in sebring grey,been up at Gaydon last few years,not so good at the last one as had piston trouble on the way home!(namely a hole in #2!)

Edited by NeRo - 02 Feb 2007 at 7:58pm
davidoli View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidoli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2007 at 8:08pm
Danny Boy....good to see you on here m8......nowhere near as lively as the board but still worth a go !

See you Feb 18th at the Goat hopefully......
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2007 at 8:09pm
I'll be there M8! Have read through this forum before,thought it was about time I posted!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 36>