*** Looking to buy or sell? ~ Checkout our BMW Car Club GB classifieds ***

Eastern AGM

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
PDJT View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PDJT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Eastern AGM
    Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 7:36pm
Just wanted to chip in regarding Sunday morning, our Eastern Region AGM at what is undoubtedly a really exciting and very interesting venue – the new Sytner Sheffield BMW & Mini Centre, just north of Sheffield city centre.

I’ve been a customer of Sytner Sheffield for many years, and like staff and customers, have been waiting for some years for the new development to get the go-ahead. The old place was certainly ‘homely’, but other words like “cramped”, “limiting”, challenging” and arguably the most crazy impossible car park anywhere! Wait over and now, the magnificent new facility has been built and is open for business! It is the largest BMW/Mini Sales/After Sales Centre in Europe. I have got to say, having visited and had a tour round last week, for me, one word sums it up: impressive!

Here are a few figures to give a flavour:

- Total area of site = 5.5 acres;
 - Total indoor space, on three floors = approx 220,000sq ft;
 - Number of BMW & Mini vehicles (new & used) on site for sale = 250
 - Total maximum number of cars on-site: 872;
 - Number of full equipped bays in workshops: 42;
 - Total investment figure = £25m (unconfirmed!).

Only the 3rd M Studio in the world, and first in Europe – exclusively stocked with true M cars.

Of course, figures alone don’t guarantee customers (or staff) an enjoyable, satisfying time. It’s the staff that make the whole thing work in that special way that has brought this centre a 98% customer satisfaction score. Great staff + an amazing facility = a winning offer all round.

So I urge you to consider joining us at the centre on Sunday. We will be shown around but also, we are free to explore later on. (There may be a big prize competition to see who can get out of the v tasty special edition Frozen Protonic Yellow i8 with the highest degree of elegance and retained self-respect. I'll be just trying to get out - full stop!)

Here are the details once again:

Sytner Sheffield BMW

Brightside Way

Sheffield

S9 2RQ

Hope to see lots of members there.

Cheers!

Peter

Apologies about text/font gremlins - text way too big, I know, and others issues too, but can't get them to change.

Edited by PDJT - 16 Feb 2018 at 7:49pm
Sponsored Links
BMW Car Club Forum Homepage

Paul Rice View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Rice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2018 at 12:28am
Just a bump.
Good opportunity to visit a new state of the art BMW dealership, but more importantly get involved in the future of your Club and your Region
Paul 2003 Z4 2.5 Sterling grey
2018 320i GT M sport Estoril Blue
In love with driving again
Nick Wright View Drop Down
Register Chair
Register Chair

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nick Wright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 8:40am
Nice one Howard, what a cracking venue for our AGM.

Howard View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Howard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2018 at 4:51pm
The 2018 Eastern Annual General Meeting will be held at Sytner Sheffield BMW
https://www.sytner.co.uk/bmw/dealer-locator/sytner-sheffield/
on the 18th February.

The address is: Sytner Sheffield BMW, Brightside Way, Sheffield S9 2RQ

Starting at 10:30 am for coffee, the AGM to follow at 11:00 and hopefully finish around noon, when those who wish to will go for lunch after having a good look around the showroom. The showroom opens at 10:00 am.

If you have any questions that you would like to raise at the AGM, please mail them to me here

I hope that the chance to visit what is considered by many to be the largest BMW Retail showroom in the UK if not the world will attract people who do not normally come to our agm.

All are welcome.

1988 635csi,
2002 E39 525i, 2001 E38 740i
2003 E39 525i motorsport
 Post Reply Post Reply