FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

*** BMW Car Club GB website - see https://bmwcarclubgb.uk/ ***

*** Looking to buy or sell? ~ Checkout our BMW Car Club GB classifieds ***

Posting articles etc

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZGreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Posting articles etc
    Posted: 19 May 2017 at 9:45am
Noting the comments re not a lot going on in the E30 section. I joined the Club about 2 years ago and at the time sent a short write up on my E30 320i convertible by e-mail to Neil McDonald , They kept getting returned undelivered. I then just sent an email to the e-mail address Of Neil Mac Donald as listed in the magazine explaining I had a short article with picture of my car and perhaps the file was to large to be accepted by the e-mail server. But still heard nothing. So can you explain how one sends articles for possible publication. Should I just send them direct to the Office. I did check with the office that I was registered with the E30 Register and Z3 one with  my cars and was assured I was. So possibly others have tried and failed. But found it very strange and I just didn't bother anymore as you can imagine.
So some help would be handy as the best way to go about it. I have never received a welcome mail to the registers or received any communication regarding register events. Hoping weather permitting to go to Broughton Castle on Sunday but only knew this was a register event as it was sent out by Central Section which I belong too.

Edited by ZGreen - 19 May 2017 at 5:58pm
Sponsored Links
BMW Car Club Forum Homepage

dteagles View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dteagles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2017 at 10:06am
just send them to the office office@bmwcarclubgb.co.uk 

Think about what you can do for the club, not what it can do for you...
NickDE View Drop Down
Region Chair
Region Chair
North East Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2017 at 11:56am
Originally posted by dteagles dteagles wrote:

just send them to the office office@bmwcarclubgb.co.uk 
I've send an E30 article to the office e-mail. Never even got an acknowledgement.
Darkness gone, Tronic gone, Solo gone, DBA going, go Darknes2, go Frozen, go Black Pearl, go The Vibrator
ZGreen View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZGreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2017 at 6:00pm
Thanks I will send to the office in future Smile.
Cabrio View Drop Down
Register Chair
Register Chair

E30 Register & Competition Secretary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabrio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2017 at 9:42am
HI - can you send me your telephone numbers and will call you to confirm - my BMWCC email did have issues so as Darren said if any problems use the club email and mark for E30 register attention - we have one story in the pipeline but welcome more - my mobile is 07767688233
E30 Register joint coordinator - Competition Secretary - Contact name Neil for PM and Email - cabrio_e30@yahoo.co.uk - be aware addicted to E numbers
Office View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Office Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2017 at 10:10am
Hi Nick,
We don't seem to have received anything from yourself, if you re-send the article directly to alex@bmwcarclubgb.co.uk that would be great.

Thank you
BMWCCHQ
 Post Reply Post Reply